The CIAC has four types of membership:
To pay for your membership online with a credit card, please follow these instructions:
- College of Architecture - Construction Science
- Select a fund to support
- Construction Industry Advisory Council Discretionary Fund
- Enter Payment Amount
- Proceed to Step 2
- Enter Payment Information
- Proceed to Step 3
To view the latest CIAC annual report which includes members, activities, and the budget, click
( 1.7 MB)
Hundreds of former students and construction industry leaders have supported the program in the past and their continued support as members is the foundation of the CIAC. We post their business cards in display cases outside the Department office. Business Members, or Business Entities, pay annual dues and have priority access to our graduates. A representative from each Business Entity sits on the Advisory Council. Emeritus Members are retired senior construction executives who have chosen to participate with the CIAC. Association Members are representatives of the many construction professional associations who support the program in so many ways.
Business Entity membership benefits include:
- The opportunity to directly impact the Construction Science Department through participation in the CIAC.
- The opportunity to direct research and study activities on behalf of the CIAC and to receive the work product of these activities.
- Preferential consideration for intern positions.
- A guaranteed position at the Fall and Spring Career Fairs with meals, parking and interview space provided at no additional cost. The Career Fair provides an opportunity for business entities to meet students, discuss their business and conduct employment interviews.
- Employment statistics advising Partner Business Entities of those companies hiring graduates and average starting salaries.
- A table for four representatives at the Construction Science Department Annual Spring Scholarship Banquet at no additional cost.
- Opportunities to speak at Construction Science classes and student chapters from time to time regarding contemporary issues and their business.