Constructor Hall of Fame Recipients
Constructor Hall of Fame: The Construction Industry Adivsory Council selects an individual from the industry who has distinguished himself/herself in the industry and has been a supporter of the Construction Science program.
- 2003 – Don Summerlan, Centex
- 2004 – Fred Raley, SpawGlass
- 2005 – Jay Tribble, Tribble & Stephens Construction, Ltd.
- 2006 – Raliegh Roussell, TEXO, The Construction Association
- 2007 - Pat Kiley, Associated General Contractors Houston (AGC)
- 2008 – Gary Joeris, Joeris General Contractors, Ltd.
- 2009 - David Preston, Balfour Beatty Construction, LLC
- 2010 – George Pontikes, Jr., Satterfield & Pontikes Construction, Inc.
- 2011 - David Harvey, D. E. Harvey Builders
- 2012 - Gene Reed, EE Reed Construction, L.P.
- 2013 - Jack Morrris, Clark-Morris Company
- 2014 - James H. Marsh III
- 2015 - Stan Marek, Marek
- 2016 - John "JR" Richardson, Fluor Corporation