Follow us on Facebook for current events and happenings.
The department conducts two sessions of career fairs in the fall and spring semesters to give industry the opportunity to hire both interns and full time employees.
- Session 1 (CIAC MEMBERS ONLY) - Thursday & Friday, September 14th & 15th
- Session 2 - Tuesday, September 26th
Construction Industry Advisory Council (CIAC)
The Construction Industry Advisory Council (CIAC) meets on campus twice each year and regional summer luncheons are held in Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio.
- Friday, April 6th
- Friday, October 27 *dependent on SEC football schedule
- Austin - Wednesday, July 5th
- San Antonio - Thursday, July 6th
- Houston - Wednesday, July 12th
- Dallas - Thursday, July 13th
- Harlingen - Thursday, July 20th
Scholarship & Awards Banquet
Every spring the department hosts a scholarship ceremony to recognize students who have excelled academically. In conjunction with the scholarship ceremony, the department hosts an Awards Banquet which recognizes faculty in the areas of outstanding educator, outstanding student advocate, and research excellence. During the Awards Banquet, a member of the industry is also inducted into the department's Constructor Hall of Fame. To learn more about scholarship opportunities and how to apply, visit the departmental scholarship page by clicking here.
- Thursday, April 5th
Each fall, the department hosts a tailgate for both current and former students, members of the Construction Industry Advisory Council (CIAC), and faculty and staff.
- October 7th, beginning 3 hours before kickoff
To view Texas A&M events click here.
*All departmental events are subject to change*